Another useful tool from DigiCert, to scan your network and find all the certificates deployed.
DigiCert has released a new free software to scan an internal network or a range of public IP addresses to see details about all the certificates in use, including the issuing CA and their expiration dates. The scanning is non-invasive and can be used on any server that can be accessed over a standard SSL/TLS connection.
Benefits and features of the DigiCert SSL Discovery Tool:
- Save valuable time and resources
- Avoid mistakes from manual SSL tracking
- Manage your SSL certificates in a single location
- Available to the public, not just DigiCert customers
- Find all the SSL certificates on your network, domain, or range of IP addresses
- See the issuer/CA of your certificates
- Know when your certificates expire
- Renew your certificates with a single click
The good thing is that the tool is free and you don’t have to be a DigiCert customer to use it.
Download the tool from here